I'm often asked whether or not Customer Reviews make a difference in the eyes of Google, here's what Google has to say regarding reviews "Reviews on Google provide valuable information about your business to both you and your customers. Business reviews appear next to your listing in Maps and Search, and can help your business stand out on Google."
Google recommends the following:
- Encourage your customers to spread the word about your business.
- Remind your customers to leave reviews. Let them know that it’s quick and easy to leave business reviews on mobile devices or desktop computers.
- Reply to reviews to build your customers' trust. Your customers will notice that your business values their input, and possibly leave more reviews in the future.
- Verify your business (Google My Business) so your information is eligible to appear on Maps, Search, and other Google services. (See our Tip - Rank Your Business Website in Google Local Search for more information on how to Verify your business or contact us and we will gladly help you).
- Only verified businesses can respond to reviews.
Waverly Marketing Co. offers a very easy to use platform for requesting and getting more reviews on Google and other review sites like Facebook, Yelp, etc... Learn more about our very affordable solution, Get More Customer Reviews & Online Reputation ManagementCustomer Reviews
You can read the entire Get Reviews On Google article here: https://support.google.com/business/answer/3474122?hl=en
As always, please feel free to leave a comment below, we would love to hear from you.
Have a nice day!!